You are here: Home News News Snowmobile Trails on Convervation Reserve Program Acreage

Snowmobile Trails on Convervation Reserve Program Acreage

 (12/12/12) The Wisconsin Farm Service Agency (FSA) reminds landowners that snowmobile trails must be approved by FSA before being permitted on Conservation Reserve Program (CRP) acreage.  

An annual request must be made for any new trails as well as for existing trails or trails that have been used in the past.

The Jackson FSA county committee determines whether or not snowmobile trails are allowed to cross acreage enrolled in CRP and will ask for a map with the trail highlighted to determine if the use would have any impact on the planted cover. 

If this affects any of your CRP acreage, contact the Jackson County FSA Office at 715-284-4515 to request this particular use prior to allowing a trail on your CRP land.





WWIS Radio.
The Voice of Black River Country


tmh-rehab 200x267 fa

Photo Gallery

Contact Us

You may call or email us at the numbers listed.