(12/27/12) The Committee of the Whole met at City Hall in the City of Black River Falls on December 19, 2012 at 6:00 P.M.
Alderpersons Gearing-Lancaster, Chojnacki, Johnson, Herman, R. Eddy, Rahmlow, Olson and J. Eddy were present. Mayor Danielson presided.
1. The Department Heads presented their monthly reports.
2. It was moved by Alderperson R. Eddy, seconded by Alderperson Herman to approve the November 2012 vouchers in the amount of $249,919.49. Motion carried.
3. It was moved by Alderperson J. Eddy, seconded by Alderperson Olson to approve the November 2012 City Treasurer's report. Motion carried.
4. It was moved by Alderperson Rahmlow, seconded by Alderperson Gearing - Lancaster to approve the November 2012 Revenue and Expense report. Motion carried.
5. The proposed Employee Handbook had been sent to the Council for their review. The major changes
from the previous version were discussed primarily in regard to vacations and sick leave payout. The Council was asked to submit any suggestions for change to the Administrator and we would bring them up at the January 2, 2013 Council meeting.
6. It was moved by Alderperson Chojnacki, seconded by Alderperson Herman to adjourn. Motion