(12/16/13) What are your New Year resolutions? SIGN UP for the new Healthy Lifestyle and Weight Management Program at BRMH!
Black River Memorial Hospital Registered Dietitian, Paula Przywojski and Certified Fitness Trainer, Becky Windsor will be offering a NEW 10-week program at BRMH in 2014. This small group program is designed to help stop the "diet rollercoaster" that many individuals have experienced. It will teach the importance of making a healthy lifestyle change for a LIFETIME!
The program will start on January 23rd, 2014 and run through March 27th, 2014; meeting on Thursday evenings from 5 – 6 p.m. at Black River Memorial Hospital. Each class will start with 15-20 minutes of fitness, followed by healthy lifestyle education in a group setting. Each participant will have the opportunity to meet with our Registered Dietitian ONE-ON-ONE on three different occasions. These individual meetings will be used to set goals, discuss tactics and measure results!
The program is designed for people who:
• Struggle with their weight.
• Lost weight on other "diets" and gained it all back (possibly more).
• Have concerns about their body fat measurements and are ready to be at a healthier weight.
• Are ready to stop the "diet rollercoaster".
• Want to develop a healthy relationship with food and fitness.
• Need ongoing group support from others experiencing the same struggles.
For registration information, please CALL 715-284-1348. All participants will be asked to setup an individual pre-assessment with Paula Przywojski prior to the 1st class on January 23rd! All ages welcome. Space is limited.
Are you ready to make a healthy lifestyle change?