You are here: Home News News Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Near Arcadia
Banner

Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Near Arcadia

(2/24/14) Thirteen people were taken to a hospital with carbon monoxide poisoning from a home near Arcadia in western Wisconsin.

  Trempealeau County authorities responded to a house where seven adults and five children fell ill late yesterday afternoon.  A responding officer also succumbed, and was treated at a local hospital and later released.  W-Q-O-W T-V in Eau Claire said there was no word on the conditions of the other 12 people.  Officials said a charcoal grill was apparently being used to heat the home.  The incident remains under investigation.

 

rsdaily

WWIS RADIO

wwis

WWIS Radio.
The Voice of Black River Country

cbs

tmh-ortho-200x267fa

Photo Gallery

Contact Us

You may call or email us at the numbers listed.